I'm visiting the east coast for the first time and I'm kind of worried about the weather. My plan is to visit next month March 21st-April 5nd. The route will start from New York, Massachusetts, and then Maine. Do you think it will be less snow during that time or no snow at all? I want a somewhat decent weather in which I can walk around and explore these cities.
NYC, Boston, and Portland
- 1 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 2 California, Northern
- 3 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 7 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 8 Seatlle, WA
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 Around North America (cruise)
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 Boston and surrounding area
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 25 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area