I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 7 Motor House
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 11 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 14 Cape Ann area
- 15 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 16 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 17 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 18 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants