I am attempting to get tickets for my sisters for Wicked as a Christmas gift. I found orchestra row B tickets on the aisle. They have them on the left of the stage (seats 1&3) and the right of the stage (seats 2&4). Which are better seats when you are that close? Is it better to sit to the left or the right? Has anyone experienced both? Thanks so much!!
NYC Gershwin Theater Wicked Seating
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Curved Sofa
- 3 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 7 Memphis Tours
- 8 D.C. in a day
- 9 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 A Visit to Charleston
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 15 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 19 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 22 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 23 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 24 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 25 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls