We are considering an early fall of 2013 trip to Oahu with all 4 of our kids ranging in age from 7- 18. I have looked into staying in Ko Olina, but am also considering staying in Waikiki. My husband and I have been to Maui but have never stayed on Oahu. What are the pros and cons of staying at either location? I have considered having a car for the whole week as well as just renting one on the specific days we may need it. For those who have experience with this I would love your input.
Oahu - to stay in Waikiki or Ko Olina?
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 D.C. in a day
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 5 A Visit to Charleston
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 8 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 13 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 14 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 20 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 21 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 22 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 23 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 24 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 25 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?