One of my favorite meals was at the Hash House a Go Go, a “twisted country” restaurant in Los Vegas. I’m hoping we can recapture the experience. I loved the chicken and waffles. We’ve got a 5 hour & 50 minute layover at O'Hare Airport before going on to Ireland. We will be there on a Thursday afternoon. The address is 1212 North State Parkway, Chicago. Is this doable? It’s only my second time to Chicago so please provide recommendations on how to get there and back. Can you take public transportation?
OHare 6 hour Layover- Hash House a Go-Go. Can We Make It? How?
- 1 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Boston Area College Tour
- 11 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 14 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 18 D.C. in a day
- 19 Door County
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 A Visit to Charleston
- 24 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 25 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing