we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Oklahoma to LA
- 1 How to plan San Diego trip
- 2 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 3 Washington Wineries
- 4 Airport luggage tamparing
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 10 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 11 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 12 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 13 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY