we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Oklahoma to LA
- 1 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 7 Newport, RI Questions
- 8 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 9 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 10 Around North America (cruise)
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 20 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 21 Boston and surrounding area
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 24 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 25 Cedar Point Wait Times