I'm in Omaha briefly in July - arrive 2256 July 5th, depart 0514 July 7th. Any tips on hotels that aren't to far from the Amtrak station and also arent to expensive, Omaha is 3rd stop on a 7 stop itinery and i'm travelling with my 4 year old. Friends have suggested that i could find somewhere to stay for the first night and wait at the station for the second night (considering how early the train is) but considering all alternatives to this!
- 1 Priceline, WARNING
- 2 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Kauai golf
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 Less commercial beach?
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 10 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 13 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 14 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 15 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 18 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 19 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 20 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 21 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 24 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 25 Pick up north of Boston Logan