Going to be in Omaha Dec 21-29 for surgery at Creighton University Medical Center. We were in Omaha for consultation the beginning of Nov & stayed at Homewood Suites on Cuming. Had a great experience at Homewood & may decide to return there, but are toying with the idea of staying somewhere else this next trip. Would like a hotel with a view, restaurant on site, & fridge & microwave in the room. Since I will be recovering from surgery & we will be there over Christmas, we will be spending all our time at the hotel & are looking for something nice, clean with good service & fridge/microwave/kitchenette are a requirement. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I've looked online at Embassy Suites & at the Regency Lodge, but really want some personal suggestions. We usually travel simply, but this is a trip where the best accomodations are necessary. Thank you for any help you can provide!
Omaha Hotels Help Needed
- 1 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 4 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 5 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 6 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 7 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 8 Middlebury vt quickie
- 9 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 NYC
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 15 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 16 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 17 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 18 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 19 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 20 hello guys....
- 21 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 24 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 25 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!