I'll be in Omaha Nov 3-9 for medical treatment. Most of our time will be spent in doctor's offices but we'll have some free time to explore in the evenings. We're looking for good restaurants in the downtown area that would be moderately priced. We are staying at a Hilton on Cuming Street which appears to be near the Old Market District. Any suggestions on good food in this area will be appreciated!
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Newport, RI Questions
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 8 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 9 Denver 1 day in denver
- 10 Boston and surrounding area
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 13 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 14 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help