Hi, all! We land at around 11:30 am on a Tuesday and would like to eat lunch in Portland before driving down to Dundee for several days in the Willamette Valley. Any kind of cuisine is fine, although we are not meat eaters (seafood would be great!); we'll be casually dressed; a good wine selection (by the glass) would be nice as wine is the main purpose of our trip, but on the other hand, a taste of microbrew culture might be a better use of our time. We had South Park Seafood Grill earmarked for our last trip to Portland, but never made it there--good choice, or no? Your thoughts would be very welcome!
One lunch in Portland
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 5 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 6 Priceline, WARNING
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 10 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 11 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 12 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 13 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 14 Kauai golf
- 15 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 16 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 17 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 18 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 19 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 20 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 21 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 22 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 23 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 24 Cape Ann area
- 25 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints