Soon we'll be spending one night in Lafayette, LA., enroute to New Orleans. Fairly sure we'll have dinner at Prejeans, unless there's a better regional recommendation. However, not set on where to stay. Would like to be near the restaurant and highway 10, preferably in a really good B&B, though a well-run chain appeals, too.
One Saturday night in Lafayette, LA. Where to eat, where to stay?
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 A Visit to Charleston
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 6 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 7 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 10 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 11 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 16 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 17 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 18 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 19 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 24 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 25 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)