Me and my husband are planning to visit Oregon this Christmas. We like hiking (moderate difficulty), scenic landscapes, healthy eating, and exploring small quaint towns.
1.) Any itinerary suggestions?
2.) I realize the weather is not ideal this time of the year, but is it a good time to visit?
3.) What are some of the things we can do this time of the year other than skiing?
4.) Which cities/towns should we plan visiting?
Oregon in X'mas - 8 Days
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 10 Days in Maine
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 6 D.C. in a day
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Boston Area College Tour
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 14 A Visit to Charleston
- 15 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 16 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 17 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 18 Help with NYC transit
- 19 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 20 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 21 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 22 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 23 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs