Does anyone have an opinion on whether we should take our chances on our day of departure, hoping to find an overnight parking spot right at Penn Station, or should we reserve a spot at a nearby parking garage?
Parking for Penn Station, Baltimore
- 1 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 2 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 3 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 11 Savannah restaurants
- 12 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 17 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 18 Middlebury vt quickie
- 19 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 20 American Airlines reservation question
- 21 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 22 Car trip from Seattle
- 23 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 24 Newport, RI Questions
- 25 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley