I made plans for NYC and DC for this week, but had to cancel due to hurricane sandy. So I an thinking to have a trip to Pensacola Beach. I will highly appreciate if you give your thoughts on my following questions,
1. Is now (first week of nov) a good time to visit pensacola?
2. Are 3 full days enough for pensacola?
3. I will be driving, so I will have a car. Wilt that be a problem?
4. What would be a decent place to stay close to the things to see? We will be 4 people, ideally I will prefer to get a room with 2 double beds or a suite with 2 bed rooms. That way I might save some money. Also I will prefer a hotel with free parking and free internet.
5. What are all the things to see in pensacola?
Thanks a lot for taking the time to read my questions. I really appreciate your help.
Pensacola, Florida - Tips and Suggestions
- 1 Middlebury vt quickie
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 Denver 1 day in denver
- 5 How i can get best internet booking engine for travel website
- 6 Washington DC & surrounding area
- 7 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 8 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 9 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 10 American Airlines reservation question
- 11 Washington and Oregon - Is this doable?
- 12 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 18 Savannah restaurants
- 19 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 20 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 21 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 22 Albuquerque to Denver
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 25 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip