We are staying at Perdido Beach Resort in a couple weeks and I was hoping for some restaurant recommendations. Any price point is fine, we just don't want to get trapped into going to an over priced touristy restaurant..
Also, is there anything else fun to do in this area besides hanging out at the beach? Even though we are SO looking forward to relaxing on the beach...
Perdido Beach Resort
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 3 NYC
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 6 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 13 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 14 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 17 Help with NYC transit
- 18 Boston Area College Tour
- 19 Door County
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 23 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?