I booked the Barnes collection for Sat, 11/17 and dinner at Amada. The plan was to stay over night saturday in Phillie, preferably nearby the restaurant. I went to book a hotel to find out it's marathon weekend, so whatever is left (which isn't much) in the prime locations is insanely expensive. Any suggestions on where we can stay that may be a bit off the beaten path, but nice with good public transportation. We'll have our car, but don't want to deal with driving and parking, and we also want to enjoy that white sangria at Amada.
Phillie help - hotel on marathon weekend
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 5 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 6 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 8 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 12 Seward to Anchorage
- 13 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 14 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 15 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 16 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 17 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 18 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 19 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 20 Car trip from Seattle
- 21 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG