We are a couple in our 50's from Buffalo NY and will be visiting the Pittsburgh PA area this coming weekend (Oct. 12-14). We will be touring the Frank Lloyd Wright Falling Water house on Friday at 4:30 and from there will be staying in Pittsburgh on Friday and Saturday nights. Is the Ohiopyle State Park near Falling Water worth exploring? Any suggestions for a late lunch near Falling Water on Friday? Our hotel (thru Priceline) is the Marriott City Center. I know it's a little off the beaten path. I am looking for suggestions on restaurants and what to do in Pittsburgh on Saturday and Sunday morning. We won't have much time and would like to get a "feel" for the City. We like exploring neighborhoods and don't mind doing alot of walking. We enjoy steak/seafood/pasta and our dinner budget would be $20-35 per person (entree). Also, any suggestions for our route from Buffalo? The most direct route is through Pittsburgh but an alternate route that is a little longer but is probably more scenic is Route 219 to PA 66. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 Middlebury vt quickie
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 10 Car trip from Seattle
- 11 Boston and surrounding area
- 12 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 15 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 16 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 I need a cell phone for 2 months. Which one ?
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?