A group of us are going to Nashvlle for 3 days and Memphis fo 2 days in the Fall None of us have been there before and we would like to stay downtown . Can anybody suggest any places to stay in the mid price range ?
Places to stay in Nashville and Memphis
- 1 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 2 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 3 Albuquerque to Denver
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 Boston Area College Tour
- 11 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 14 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 18 D.C. in a day
- 19 Door County
- 20 10 Days in Maine
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 A Visit to Charleston
- 24 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 25 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing