Eight of us will be enjoying a reunion the third weekend in April. I have made a list of list of things to do and restaurants. We difinitely want to take in the Chicago Architecture River tour (weather permitting) and the Willis Tower. We also want to go to a show at Second City one night. I'm thinking that we may not need to make reservations for tours and shows in April. Any thoughts about that? We're staying in the River North area. Any suggestions for great places to eat or bars on Rush Street? Thanks!
Planning ahead for trip to Chicago in April
- 1 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 5 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 6 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 7 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Using public transit in San Diego
- 10 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)
- 11 Seward to Anchorage
- 12 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 13 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 14 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 23 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 24 Savannah restaurants
- 25 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG