I am trying to plan a trip out west in early September. We will be taking our 5th wheel with us and our 3 young boys. We will be leaving from Indiana and planning on driving as far towards the Badlands in SD the first day, sleeping in a WalMart parking lot when we cannot continue driving and then getting back on the road to reach the Badlands by day two. Going through the Badlands and then reaching Mt Rushmore by that evening to see it. Then, depending on our stamina, we will either stop overnight or continue towards Yellowstone, stopping at some point along the way to get more sleep. After that, I am lost!!! So many choices and we only have two weeks. I need help in planning where to go, what to see, where to camp, how to dress, etc... Wanting also to stop at Jackson Hole, WY as I heard there are staged gunfights, stagecoach rides, dude ranches, etc... Things that really appeal to boys! I appreciate any advice, suggestions, or help anyone can give. This trip is my husband's life dream and I really want to have it well-planned. Thank you!
Please help me plan a 2wk RV trip out to Yellowstone area
- 1 Airport luggage tamparing
- 2 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 7 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 8 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 9 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 10 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 11 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 Using public transit in San Diego
- 17 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 22 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 23 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 24 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 25 Hill-Crest "Museum"