I am doing a 3-month internship in Rochester, MN and will have weekends free. Any tips about things to do near Rochester (including the Twin Cities)? I have a limited budget and somewhat limited time, but wanted to put some feelers out anyway. Thanks!
(I enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking -- but I know it's winter, foreign/art films, theater, dance, live music, and diverse food options, especially vegetarian-friendly options like Indian, Ethiopian, Thai, etc.)
Poor grad student in MN winter seeks fun things to do!
- 1 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 2 Boston Area College Tour
- 3 Red Leather Sofa
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Door County
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 8 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 13 build a nice website
- 14 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 15 Albuquerque to Denver
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 18 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 19 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 20 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 21 Using public transit in San Diego
- 22 Williamsburg VA
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 A Visit to Charleston
- 25 Restos in Boca Raton