Hi, this will be my and my wife's first real trip by ourselves. We'll be in Portland for a few days, any suggestions on any places to stay near running/biking trails, and anywhere to rent a couple of bikes for a day? We're going to be doing the usual touristy things, and I wanted to find somewhere I could leave and go right to a trail for an hour or so run, then go biking for a couple hours. Thanks!
Portland, ME Sightseeing/Biking or Running
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 4 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 5 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Washington Wineries
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 12 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 13 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 14 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Please critique our plan...
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Gearhart Oregon
- 20 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 21 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 22 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 23 California, Northern
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida