We've been all through New England, but not here. We have a few days. We like small cities with walk-around convenience. Boutiques. Decent restaurants. Maybe a theatre. We know this isn't a small quaint village, but also not a "big" city. What ya' think? What's to do?
Providence in April for 2 days?
- 1 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 2 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 3 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 4 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 7 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 8 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 9 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 12 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 13 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 14 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 17 Lake Tahoe
- 18 Baseball Road Trip
- 19 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 20 Moab and Bluff
- 21 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 24 Seatlle, WA
- 25 Car for Embassy Suites Austin