I'm trying to decide between two totally different options for a weekend trip in November. One option is Washington DC staying at the Park Hyatt and going to the Metropolitan Food Show, the other choice is the Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michael's, MD. These are both upscale properties that I would normally not splurge for but I'm able to get a really good deal so I figured I'd live the good life for a weekend. Any opinions?
Quick weekend trip, where to go?
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 3 Boston Area College Tour
- 4 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 5 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 6 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 14 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 15 Help with NYC transit
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 Williamsburg VA
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 20 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 21 Baseball Road Trip
- 22 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 23 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 24 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 25 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby