Planning a solo road trip in May starting from Cleveland, Tn (90 mi south of Knoxville) to Oakville, Canada. Considering routes I-75 to Knoxville, I-81 to Wyethville, Va, I-77 to Charleston, WVa, I-79 to Erie, Pa and on to Oakville, Canada---stopping for the night somewhere in the area between Clarksburg and Morgantown, WVa. This won't be a sightseeing trip but I would like a decent place to spend the night for less than $100. Also, do you think this route is the best one? Thanks in advance!
Recommended hotel on I-79 between Clarksburg-Morgantown, WVa area?
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 3 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Savannah restaurants
- 9 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida