Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Cape Ann area
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Kauai golf
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 9 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 10 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 11 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 12 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 13 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 14 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 15 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 16 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Minneapolis Hotel
- 19 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 20 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 21 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 25 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please