Heading to South Beach for a few days next Tuesday. We will be staying at the Loews. Restaurant recommendations within walking distance or a short cab ride away would be welcomed, particularly for a Cuban restaurant. I did some research and came across Havana 1957, Chalan on the Beach , Indomania, Cafe Prima Pasta and Preston's (which is in the Loews). We only have two dinners and one of them is Thanksgiving. Any opinions about the restaurants listed or some alternatives? Thanks!
Restaurants in South Beach
- 1 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 2 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 3 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 4 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 7 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 8 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 11 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 12 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 D.C. in a day
- 17 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 18 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 22 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 25 Memphis Tours