Plan to travel to Shasta Lake, CA from Richland, WA the second week of September. Have thought about spending time on Oregon Coast (Cannon Beach, Lincoln City or other) on the way to Shasta Lake. Any ideas about interesting things to see along the way to Oregon Coast and then on to Shasta Lake? Fun things to do? Good places to stay? There will be two of us plus 2 small dogs. Thanks for your help!
Richland, WA to Shasta Lake, CA
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 4 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 5 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 6 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 7 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 10 Priceline, WARNING
- 11 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 12 Kauai golf
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 15 stay near newark or nyc
- 16 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 17 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 18 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 19 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 20 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 23 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 24 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 25 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?