I am graduating nursing school this May (2012), and I plan on moving to Hermosa Beach after passing my boards. I would like to know what I need to do to get my NY RN license endorsed in California. Also, what are some of the best hospitals in the Hermosa Beach/LA County are to apply, preferably with labor and delivery units? Thank you so much for any information you can give to me! Cheers!
RN moving to California from NY. I need help!
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Savannah restaurants
- 3 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 4 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 7 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 10 Retiring in Colorado
- 11 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 14 Newport, RI Questions
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 17 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 18 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Denver 1 day in denver
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 24 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 25 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old