Any suggestions of points of interest between these two places. Am taking a trip with grandchildren, ages 2 - 17 and want to stop along the way for educational and fun times. Low budget. I think Pittsburgh will be our first stop.
road trip from buffalo, NY to springfield, mo
- 1 Boston Area College Tour
- 2 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 3 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 4 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 5 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 6 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 7 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 D.C. in a day
- 14 Door County
- 15 10 Days in Maine
- 16 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 22 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 25 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)