My husband and I are planning a road trip from New York to Hilton Head, SC in June. We'll be travelling with our two children - 3 and 5-years old. We would like to break up the trip somewhere in the middle and I would welcome any suggestions as to where is a good place to stop for a day or two. Something fun, outdoor, different. We really wanted to visit the NC mountains but it turned out to be a huge detour. Thank you so much.
Road trip New York-South Carolina with kids, where to stop for a day?
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Seatlle, WA
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 5 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 8 California, Northern
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Around North America (cruise)
- 18 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 19 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 20 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 23 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 24 Boston and surrounding area
- 25 Rafting Snake River early June?