I'm about to travel to NY from Brazil. I intend to make a roadtrip from NY to New Hampshire and than back to NY. My main concern now is the first part of the trip, from NY to Manchester, NH. With all this hurricane issues, I'm bit worried about the conditions of the roads.
Starting on JFK Airport, Google Maps suggested to take Interstate 95 N toward Manchester, going through New Haven, Hartford, Worcester, Lowell and finally Manchester (http://goo.gl/maps/2EPVb). Anybody knows if those roads are safe? Or maybe It'd be better to take another route?
Thanks in advance
Road Trip to New Hampshire + Hurricane Sandy
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 3 Using public transit in San Diego
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 7 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 8 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 9 Boston Area College Tour
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 12 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 13 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 16 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 17 D.C. in a day
- 18 Door County
- 19 10 Days in Maine
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Hotel Suite Brands with Multiple Bedrooms?
- 24 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 25 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it