A friend and I are road tripping it from Detroit to Philadelphia to visit a friend who just started grad school there, and we are looking for ideas for places to stop en route. We only have five days total, and are planning on spending three of those days in Philly. Does anybody have any ideas of places to stop that are either on the way or only slightly out of the way? Right now the only thing we can think of is Niagra Falls! Thanks!
Roadtrip from Detroit to Philadelphia
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Priceline, WARNING
- 3 Washington Wineries
- 4 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 5 New York City Parking
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 8 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 9 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 10 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 11 stay near newark or nyc
- 12 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 13 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 14 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 15 Less commercial beach?
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants