We are going to be traveling by RV from Florida to New York this summer and will have 2 kids (12 & 10) and 2 dogs. We have all traveled before in an RV and it was the best vacation ever! Our dogs are part of our family and we can not leave them behind for 2 weeks so we take them with I have been researching RV campgrounds around New York City, since we do want to see the city for the 1st time, but have read conflicting stories about whether there are any SAFE campgrounds with in public transportation to the city. Any help would be appreciated. We have 7 full days available? Do we need all 7 to see New York City or is there other places you would recommend? We are open to all suggestions. Thanks for you help in advance!
RV Trip wih 2 kids & 2 dogs from Florida to New York, need suggestions?
- 1 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 2 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 3 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 7 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 8 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 9 Seward to Anchorage
- 10 California, Northern
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 13 New York City Parking
- 14 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 21 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 22 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 23 Washington Wineries
- 24 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 25 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge