To begin a big roadtrip of the US, we're going to Cleveland, OH to visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame...
We've heard that Cleveland has a pretty bad crime rate, so we're wondering if anyone knows of a good place to stay that's safe and close to the Hall of Fame and hopefully under $100 USD per night?
Safe, touristy place to stay in Cleveland, Ohio?
- 1 Please critique our plan...
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Gearhart Oregon
- 8 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 9 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 10 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 11 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 12 California, Northern
- 13 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 14 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 15 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 16 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 17 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 18 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 19 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 20 Seatlle, WA
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 23 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 24 Memphis Tours
- 25 Newport, RI Questions