Decided to take a quick post-Mardi Gras vacation from Wed 2/13-Sun 2/17. Thought we could drive to SanAntonio, spend Wed night and all day Thur, Fri drive to Austin (stopping for BBQ in Lockhart and maybe some walking/hiking somewhere), and spend fri evening and all day saturday in Austin. Too much? I know my husband wants to do Austin, and that would be fine for an adult trip, but was thinking of splitting it for my 12yo. I know she would enjoy the riverwalk, Alamo, and missions in San Antonio (I always did). Opinions?
San Antonio and Austin- am I trying too much?
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 4 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 7 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 Williamsburg VA
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Restos in Boca Raton
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 19 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour