I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a trip we are planning. Myself, my husband and our infant daughter (she'll be 19th Months) are heading over to San Diego in June but we are planning a 2 night trip to Tombstone, Arizona while we are there. We have family living in Pacific Beach and have been to the East Coast quite a bit. We've already been to Vegas, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, LA, San Francisco in the past and wanted to try something different so we are going to hire a car and drive to Tombstone and stay for 2 nights. I know there will be enough to keep us going when we get there but what I was wondering about is stops along the road from San D to Tombstone. Obviously there is Yuma but is there much else between here and Tombstone? I know it is going to be hot hot hot but as we have an infant it would be nice to have a few regular stops along the road. Any help/ advice would be grateful appreciated!
San Diego - Tombstone
- 1 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 4 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Seward to Anchorage
- 7 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 8 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 9 Car trip from Seattle
- 10 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 11 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 15 Savannah restaurants
- 16 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 17 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 20 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 21 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 22 Retiring in Colorado
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake