I'm a long time lurker and first time poster. I appreciate this forum and all of the very helpful suggestions in planning a trip. At the last minute, our spring break is open and we are making plans for my husband and I to travel with my son, 14, and daughter, 18 to visit northern California and Oregon the first week of April by flying into San Francisco. We considered flying in to Seattle and Portland but it was very expensive flying from Indiana. San Francisco is more reasonable and is a great destination as our teens have not traveled west of AZ. My son is a huge Oregon fan and we are planning to drive to Eugene to visit the campus. In addition, we would like to see Redwoods; Crater Lake and/or the Oregon coast during the first part of the week and tour San Francisco for a couple of days at the end of the week. We arrive Sat night and are taking a red eye out on Sat night. I know we are trying to cover a lot of beautiful country in a very short amount of time. I appreciate itinerary suggestions and hotels along the way.
San Francisco to Eugene family spring break
- 1 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 2 Motor House
- 3 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 6 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 7 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 8 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 9 stay near newark or nyc
- 10 Cape Ann area
- 11 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Kauai golf
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 17 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 18 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 19 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 20 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 21 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Minneapolis Hotel
- 24 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 25 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today