Am traveling to the U.S form Australia for 2 months, doing the east coast with friends. Then going west.
Going to be in San fransisco for 3 days then driving wherever to eventually end up in Chicago. I have 2 weeks for this trip and would appreciate any suggestions.
Will be traveling alone for this part of the trip.
Am not the fittest person so camping and long walks definetly out.
Thanking you in advance.
San Fransisco to Chicago
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 3 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 4 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 5 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 6 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 7 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 8 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 9 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 12 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 New York City Parking
- 15 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 16 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 17 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 18 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 19 Priceline, WARNING
- 20 Washington Wineries
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 24 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 25 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!