Taking a girls trip to Santa Fe in mid-September. One of the girls is turning 50 and we're looking for a fun restaurant to celebrate that event. Any suggestions? Something with some fun drinks and a lively atmosphere, and good food of course! Thanks!
Santa Fe suggestions needed!
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Seward to Anchorage
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 8 Car trip from Seattle
- 9 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 19 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 20 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 21 Retiring in Colorado
- 22 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 East coast tour - Part3: Florida