I don't know much about Saratoga Springs except we happen to be there. DS#2 is on the way back to college in Vermont and we've stopped on the way so he can visit with friends who are in school in this town which is famous for horse racing, sulphur springs, and big old houses which must be very difficult to heat. We're at the Holiday Inn Express with jake the dog. DS#2 is staying in his friend's dorm room. The Holiday Inn is very nice with an indoor and outdoor pool. The pillows have little labels on them that say "soft" or "firm" in case you can't figure it out. The pools aren't labeled. We had breakfast at McDonalds and biked to the State Park where we saw a geiser (spouting water, not an old guy) and made reservations later today at the spa for a bath and massage, although we have a shower in our room at the Holiday Inn. To be continued.
- 1 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 2 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 3 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 4 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 5 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 6 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 7 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 D.C. in a day
- 10 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 11 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 12 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 13 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 14 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 15 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 Memphis Tours
- 21 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?