We are planning a trip for about 11 days the first week in April, 2013. We would love to see Savannah GA, Charleston, SC and the Outer Banks of NC. Does anyone have any thoughts to if The Outer Banks would be good to include? Also, what is the best itinerary for these three places.
We just really want to get an expericene of the South.
Thank you for any input.
Savannah, Charleston, Outer Banks
- 1 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 2 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 How to plan San Diego trip
- 5 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 6 Washington Wineries
- 7 Airport luggage tamparing
- 8 California, Northern
- 9 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 10 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 11 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 12 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 13 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 14 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 15 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 20 Using public transit in San Diego
- 21 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 East coast tour - Part1: NYC