We went to Arizona for the first time two years ago and loved it. I would like to go again for President's weekend this year. We stayed at the Intercontinental Montelucia. It was amazing and I would love to return but the prices are now out of our budget. Can anyone else recommend a place for lounging by the pool, dining, walking/hiking, etc. that would be in the same category as the Montelucia but with a smaller price tag. They are asking about $450 per night now. I think we spent less than $300 per night in 2011. Thanks!
- 1 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 2 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 3 Around North America (cruise)
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 12 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 13 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 14 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 15 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 16 Boston and surrounding area
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 20 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 21 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 22 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Using public transit in San Diego
- 25 Rafting trip on the Snake River (Tetons/Jackson Hole)