I am planning on a road trip from Dec 24, 2012 to Jan 1, 2013 and will be covering Vegas, Zion national park (Utah), Grand Canyon and maybe Death Valley if time permits. The lodges and vehicles are pretty expensive and so I will be renting a huge RV so that I can save on extra expenses.I will be traveling in a group of 6. Any suggestions or places to visit during my trip?
SF- Vegas- Utah- Grand Canyon - SF in days
- 1 Motor House
- 2 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 3 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 9 Cape Ann area
- 10 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 11 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 12 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 13 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 16 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 17 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 18 stay near newark or nyc
- 19 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 22 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 23 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 24 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 25 Sonoma CA Accommodations