I am going to be taking a trip to Las Vegas in January with my fiancee. My question is, is it possible to share a tasting menu with her at one of the great restaurants? Michael Mina and L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon are two that I am thinking of. The menus at these type of places usually are a hundred dollars or more and can have many courses. It is unlikely that we could each eat the seasonal discovery menu at L'Atelier, for instance. It features 9 dishes and coffee afterwards for $159-which would be a great deal to share but not so much if we each have to order the menu...I am willing to pay a nominal fee for sharing.
Sharing tasting menus at Las Vegas restaurants
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 3 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 4 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 5 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 8 Denver 1 day in denver
- 9 Boston and surrounding area
- 10 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 11 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Savannah restaurants
- 17 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 20 Middlebury vt quickie
- 21 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Crater Lake-North entrance open
- 24 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 25 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help