We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Boston and surrounding area
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 Savannah restaurants
- 7 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 8 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 9 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 10 Albuquerque to Denver
- 11 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 12 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 13 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 14 Middlebury vt quickie
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida