We're 3 Canadian girls (60+/-yrs old) flying to Scottsdale for girl time - shopping, sightseeing, eating, drinking wine - it will be a great time but it's only for 5 days so there won't be a long time dedicated for shopping but would like to try an outlet mall and also we heard about Fashion Centre. does anyone have any recommendations for an outlet mall close to Scottsdale. We are also looking for nice but casual restaurants! Would love to hear some ideas for any of you gals out there. Thanks a lot!
Shopping in Arizona
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 4 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 New York City Parking
- 11 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 12 Luxor Egypt
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 19 Airport luggage tamparing
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?