My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Shopping in Kauai
- 1 Kauai golf
- 2 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 3 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 17 Cape Ann area
- 18 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 23 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 24 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants