My husband and I are going to Kauai for 2 weeks in Feb. We're from Toronto. We have been to the islands a few times, but this is our first trip to Kauai.
This might sound like an unimportant question, but I'm curious to know if I can purchase higher end cosmetics in Kauai? These products are very expensive in Canada, so with our dollar at par (or better) I'm hoping I can stock up on some of my favorite cosmetics while I'm in the U.S.
I would also like to know opinions on the best Hawaii skincare products I can guy there, such as body lotion, hand lotion etc.
Thank you for your help - it's much appreciated.
Shopping in Kauai
- 1 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 2 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 3 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 6 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 7 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 8 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 9 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 10 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 11 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 12 Lake Tahoe
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 15 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 16 Moab and Bluff
- 17 Provo, UT Accomodations Recommendation?
- 18 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 19 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 20 Seatlle, WA
- 21 Car for Embassy Suites Austin
- 22 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 23 Amtrak to DC, then sightseeing
- 24 Summer in Telluride, CO
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii