We are wanting to take a 2 or 3 night trip over spring break with our 7 and 9 year olds. Thinking about Oklahoma city. Did St. Louis 3 years ago...looking for something different. We also did Wichita 2 years ago. Is tulsa better? Some place in Arkansas? No to Branson...was there last October! Dallas is a bit too far of a drive. We enjoy most everything. I really think my kids are fine with any hotel that has a swimming pool and video games.....could prob go 2 miles up the road to the nearest hotel and they would be happy!!
Short spring break trip from Kansas City
- 1 Airport luggage tamparing
- 2 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 6 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 7 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 11 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 12 How to plan San Diego trip
- 13 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 14 Washington Wineries
- 15 California, Northern
- 16 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 17 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 18 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 19 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 20 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 21 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 24 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego