My husband and I will be flying in to Greenville, NC mid Nov. for a short trip over to the Outer Banks. We will arrive on Thursday afternoon and have thought about driving to the Nags Head area for the first night and then work our way south to Beaufort and then back in to Greenville for our evening flight home Sun. We will just stop along the way and see things as we go. I know we will probably want to see the Wright Brother museum and a lighthouse. Would like to spend time in Ocracoke---have heard that it is unique place. We might have time to see wild horses, but I know that that is farther north. What are some things we must make time to see and maybe some suggestions on where to stay. We are 50 and very laid back, like non-touristy type places, like to eat where the locals eat, and we like B&B's. We also like to walk on the beach. How is the weather usually in Nov.?
Short trip to Outer Banks
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 NYC
- 4 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 5 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 6 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 7 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 8 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 17 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 18 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 19 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 20 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake