My SO & I will be in Boston for a workshop 10/10, leaving 10/14. We have reservations for Windham Hill Inn above West Townsend for 2 nights only. We would like to see the foliage & also experience Vermont. We have to be back in Boston on 10/16 for a night flight to NYC. It's such a short trip so I would like any suggestions for stopping for lunch between Boston & West Townsend and anything we should check out on our way. We love most food & we love farmers markets, but since our trip will be Sun-Tues, don't know what's available.
Thanks for any help. I'll let you know how it goes.
Side trips, food from Boston to New Townsend, Vermont
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 5 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 6 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 7 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 8 A Visit to Charleston
- 9 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 10 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 13 Using public transit in San Diego
- 14 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 15 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 16 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 17 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 18 Girls Getaway Suggestions?- Wisconsin Dells
- 19 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 20 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Lake Tahoe
- 23 Baseball Road Trip
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Moab and Bluff