Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 4 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 5 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 6 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 7 Albuquerque to Denver
- 8 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 9 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 10 Using public transit in San Diego
- 11 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 12 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 15 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 18 Help with NYC transit
- 19 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 20 Boston Area College Tour
- 21 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 22 Hiking/Camping Suggestions for VT, NH, & ME in August?
- 23 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 24 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 25 D.C. in a day