Coming from Oregon for spring break. Booked a family ski trip to Solitude for the last week of March. We have skied in Utah for many years, but this is the first time we have booked a trip so late in the season AND booked it at a resort (as opposed to staying in Park City at the Marriott). Well, it does not look like there is going to be much snow left by the time we get there and we can't get out of the condo rental. We have three kids, ages 16, 12 and 3. Any suggestions for what we can do to keep everyone happy? Don't mind driving down from the mountain and would even consider a longer day trip. Thanks!
Ski vacation and no snow.
- 1 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 6 Boston and surrounding area
- 7 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 8 Savannah restaurants
- 9 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 12 Albuquerque to Denver
- 13 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida