We will be visiting family in Broomfield and driving to Breck for 2 days of skiing a few days after Christmas. We had planned to drive from Broomfield to Breck early in the morning so teen boys can start an all day lesson at 10 am. Then we will stay in Breck for one night and ski again the next day. Are we crazy for trying to drive that distance at that time of year and expect to arrive by 9am? How much time should we allow? Are there any inexpensive motels between Broomfield and Breck where we could stay the night before to cut out some of the distance? Since we have only 2 days to ski we want to make the best of our time w/o going broke! I know this is weather dependent but would like some input. We are from Midwest and have never been skiing in CO before. Thanks!
Skiing at Breck. Driving from Broomfield
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 7 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 8 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 13 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 14 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 15 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Please critique our plan...
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Gearhart Oregon
- 21 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 22 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 23 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 24 California, Northern
- 25 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions